Primi Sea Castle COVID-19 Procedures
At Primi Sea Castle, the safety of our guests and staff has always been of the utmost importance to us. This is why, in light of the novel coronavirus outbreak, we have taken further steps to ensure our hotel is safe and sanitised accordingly.
We are closely following the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and guidelines from local health departments to ensure that our staff are educated and follow best hygiene practices.
Some of the extra measures we have taken to keep our spaces as safe as possible include, amongst others:
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel. On arrival, hand sanitiser is offered to all guests & visitors entering the premises.
- Restricted physical interaction between staff, guests and suppliers – no body hugs or handshakes
- We have suspended our breakfast buffet to limit shared touch items.
- High touch spaces such as TV remotes, desks, counters and lift buttons are receiving extra cleaning and sanitation.
- Any staff member showing symptoms as indicated by the WHO will not be permitted to work and must immediately self-quarantine
- In addition to these measures taken, strict cleaning and sanitising rules have been implemented to all staff at our hotel.
Stay safe. We will travel again!
For more detailed information on precautionary measures we’re taking during this time, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org